Reduce Risk, Enhance Security, Ensure Compliance
Your IT infrastructure is growing and changing all the time with new web applications, new laptops and tablets, and new security technologies. And further adding to that dynamic environment are the increased use of mobile devices, cloud-based services, and virtualized servers and desktops. In addition, you’re engaging a steady stream of vendors, business partners, and customers on a weekly basis… sound familiar?
An IT Risk Assessment takes a comprehensive look at your overall IT environment. From your hardware, software, databases, network resources, and cloud services to the policies and procedures used to manage them all.
Our team develops and delivers a comprehensive Information Security Risk Assessment designed to meet the following objectives:
- Identify and classify your organization’s significant data and related information systems as to degree of confidentiality and necessity for operations.
- Assess the relative strength of the administrative, technical, and physical safeguards that are in place to protect the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of identified systems and data.
- Review relevant portions of your organization’s choice of information security control standards and guidance (ISO 27000, HIPAA, FFIEC, PCI).
- Highlight relevant state data security and data breach notification laws.
- Determine whether your organization’s existing systems and controls align with applicable standards and regulations—gap analysis.
- Provide realistic and cost-effective recommendations to address gaps in the current controls and safeguards.
The above process is essential to the formation and maintenance of a sustainable, practical, and effective Information Security Program.
The result—learn how and where to strengthen your security, reduce risk of noncompliance, and obtain a tool that clearly identifies where your IT environment stands today and how to achieve the organization’s business and security goals going forward!